Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ughhh!

This morning while getting dressed, Dad managed to throw his back out! He is in pain and very concerned this will be a problem for his recovery. I talked to Mom & Dad about an hour ago and they were going to the doctor that manipulates his back. Hopefully that will help him tremendously, but it usually takes several days for him to feel better. He will need to be able to move around and walk after surgery to avoid bloodclots, etc. So add this to things to pray about please!

Also, we had orientation for Blake today. He got to go play with other kids while we talked to the teacher in a small group. He had a fine time. He has been telling me that he "{I} will never go to preschool by myself, right Mommy?" Oh no, I think we are in trouble. Please pray for Blakers too, he is scared to be away from us!