Friday, September 18, 2009

Playing Catch Up

This week I have been trying to catch up on a ton of things and just get a little back to normal! Hard to do, but we are working on it! I have also been trying to get the pictures up from Blake's birthday and party for at least four days...there were lots of errors, so my computer said...but I finally got it. Scroll down on the right there is a link to Blake's 4th party. It was lots of fun! Blake had a great day for his actual birthday and for his party!

My Dad is doing well for all of you who have been asking. Thanks! He just saw the surgeon yesterday and everything looks good. He also got to have an adjustment on his back yesterday which helped him tremendously! They took him off one of his blood pressure meds, too. He is going to have to really watch his blood sugar....he is on the borderline. They will check it again in a few months. He sees the cardiologist in a couple weeks. He should be getting more energy soon! He is walking, doing his breathing exercises and taking it easy so he can heal! Thank you to all of you for your prayers and support. We all greatly appreciate it!

Natalie is still just taking a few steps at a time, but that is fine by me! She does get after it with Blake though. I think he has a new wrestling partner!

We are off to the KU game tomorrow! Go Hawks!