Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Check-ups
We took Blake & Natalie to see Dr. Monzon yesterday for Blake's 4 year old visit and Natalie's 9 month appointment. They both got a flu shot, but Natalie will have to go in for a second one the end of October. They are supposed to be getting the swine flu one too...so I have to call and get them in for that when they get it. Blake was quite a talker with the nurse and Dr. He weighed 39.6 lbs.(75%) and was 42 5/8 inches tall (95%). Natalie was 18 lbs and 12.5 oz (50%) and 27 1/1 inches (50%). I am going to get their pictures taken soon too. Just trying to get it all done! Blake has had a growing spirt in his feet! I have to get him so new shoes, he says all of the otherones hurt his feet. Poor guy!
