I wish I did this more and hopefully I will....
Yesterday when we woke up Blake looked at my alarm clock and read the numbers off. TJ was trying to get him to say that it was 8:34 by asking him what does it say. Blake looked at it and said "It says time to go back to sleep." We got a kick out of that since we wanted to do just that. Then, today when his daddy left for work we stood in the front window and waved goodbye and yelled I love you! As Daddy's car got into the street he yelled "Bye Bye, I love you, don't get run over!" That made me giggle. And as I starting to write this Miss Natalie was in her room pulling out onesies from her drawer, inspecting each one and throwing them on the floor behind her. I have felt the same way many times! I will get this on video and hopefully figure out how to post it! Anyway, just a few cute moments to share.
