Cute BLake story! The other day we were driving and he asked how old Daddy was. I responded 32. He then said "I want to be 32 too, so I can be big just like my daddy" So cute right? but I said "Oh, if you were 32 you wouldn't live with Mommy & Daddy anymore, so I want you to be little for a long time." He gasped and said "what!?! Oh, I don't want to be 32, I want to live with you forever Mommy!" This was about two weeks ago, so every other day or so he tells me out of the blue " I always want to live with you Mommy! and I say "I always want you to live with me too!" I can't imagine it any other way... I know that someday he won't feel this way, so I am going to enjoy it now!!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
forever...
I posted new pictures a few days ago so take a look! A few things...Blake is just growing up so much...it's great but sad too! 'Most days' he has really settled down and you can just see the wheels turning. He is trying to figure it all out! I think we have a little guy who is going to be reading soon! He wants to know what the signs and words say, wants to know how to spell everything and is writing everything down too! That is so exciting to see especially with my education background....I get to watch all of the skills develop!
