This has been a very busy month!
Blake has done an awesome job with potty training! We still have to be on him constantly because using the potty is just not on his priority list! We took Blake to Chcik-fil-a, one of his favorite places, for Super Hero Night. It was totally awesome! Spiderman was there and he got his picture taken with him and he came by our table while we ate!! The kids were to dress up in their super hero costumes, it was so much fun and Blake loved it! We had a few nice days so we got to go outside to play even! Blake is still in gym class on Fridays and he had a Valentine party with his teacher Ms. Mona, whom he loves! He misses Daddy while he is at work, but is being a great helper to Mommy at home. He loves to clean, dust and vacuum! We have got to spend several days this month with Jen & Brady playing. Blake & Brady are great friends and love to play together!
Natalie is growing like crazy! She is so alert and aware of her surroundings. She is studying everything. She smiles constantly!! She has laughed a bit, mostly in here sleep though. She is a great sleeper! Wow did we need that! She usually sleeps about 6-7 hours but often she goes 8-9 hours at a time. She started "standing" up and she gets so excited and proud of herself. Natalie is cooing a lot too. She even stops nursing to look up at me and chat then goes back to eating. She must have a lot to say! I took her to a movie with my friends. We saw Twilight and she loved it. She was really good and seemed to like watching all the colors and movement on the big screen! She doesn't like tummy time, but it is helping here gain her strength to hold her head up better. We are having so much fun with her! We are still so impressed with Blake and his absolute love for her. Occasionally he will ask for us to put her in her seat to help him so something, but most of the time he wants to love on her!
TJ has been very busy with work. And when he isn't at work he is playing with Blake or Natalie. We did get to go together to see a movie, and that was fun! We have been relaxing at home, watching movies, and doing things around the house. TJ is always on top of the KU sports information. He is always telling me about recruits for football or basketball. He read things about KU online as often as he can!
I am doing all of the normal mom duties and can't get ahead. I think being in the house all the time makes things in the house drive me crazy. I want to get things picked up or changed, but it is hard to get it all accomplished. I try really hard to get things done that are a must so I still have time to play with Blake. Natalie takes up a lot of time since she is so little, but I wouldn't have it any other way! I am so lucky and grateful to be able to stay home with them! Right before Natalie was born my girlfriends told me about a book called Twilight. Then I heard about another girlfriend reading it and all of the books in the series and then another. By then I was a little stressed with being cooped up in the house this winter so TJ stopped and bought me the book Twilight. I read all 500 pages in a very short time and I would have read it faster if I had not had other people to take care of. I soon had read all four books and was online reading anything about the Twilight Saga I could get my hands on. I even saw the movie twice within a week. I am literally obsessed. This is totally out of character for me!! I am not one to get all excited about things like this, but I love these books. I would highly recommend the series to anyone! The books are filled with lots of action and fantasy, but also a wonderful love story. It will take you back to those early days of young love! I am looking forward to reading them again, which will be a first for me....I don't reread novels. Well, so that should catch you up on what we have been doing. I am going to try to post pictures in the slide show since I have so many from this month! Hopefully, I will get started on March activities soon!
