
I am totally new to this, but I thought this would be a fabulous way to share our life...especially the life of our kids with our family and friends. I have always just sent out pictures via e-mail, but for those who don't use macs, I know that you have to click on each picture file...so hopefully this will be easier for all of you! In this new year, I am trying something new.
The last month has flown by especially with the holidays, but mostly because our life was blessed again...our second child was born.
We welcomed Natalie Paige on December 11, 2008 at 5:05pm. She weighed 7 pounds, 3 oz. and was 19 inches long. She is a true blessing to our family! Big Brother Blake is absolutely in love with her. He says about 20 times a day "Natalie is so cute." or "I just love Natalie." Whew! We are happy he loves her so much!
Natalie is a true princess already. She is beautiful and captivates all of us. She makes lots of squeaks and lets us know when her sleep is disturbed, not by crying but more of a grunt or groan of annoyance. We think she might be a descendant of the Princess and the Pea. She tolerates the roughness of her 3 year old brother, which is good since he doesn't leave her alone!
Blake adores his new sister, but like all of us who goes through a life changing event, he is having a period of adjustment. He is a bit emotional (the occasional fit when things don't go as he had planned), but that is to be expected. He also didn't want to leave Mommy for the first few weeks. I decided he was afraid I was going to leave him again. All in all, things are great.
When Natalie was one week old, our photographer came over and we had a photo shoot in our living room. Here is a link to a slide show of the shoot www.wheatphotography.com/kilian2 and the link to her website. www.wheatphotography.com If you are looking for a great photographer, personal or for business reasons, I hope you take a look at her wonderful work. She definitely has captured precious moments of our life.
